Monday, December 13, 2010

never let me go

I admit this much...I saw the first third of the movie thrice, the second third twice and the last third once. I didn't mind. I loved the movie!

I especially liked Carey Mulligan's voice--I remember how I liked how she narrated parts of An Education.

----------------

I watched the movie not knowing what it is about, except that it had pretty good ratings. That was enough. I like being surprised, so I prefer not knowing the plot.

I was surprised by the premise, and was not quite prepared for what was coming. After I finished the movie, my heart was hurting :(

----------------

I highly recommend watching the movie (if you are not in a delicate state).

For me, it is at Atonement caliber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...