Monday, December 6, 2010

mismatch

I have spent too much time under the sun that my face powder no longer matches my face. While I don't think it is a must to wear make up everywhere I go (READ: yoga class, the beach), I feel that it is a must when going to work. Like shoes. Again, unnecessary for yoga class and the beach.

For this reason, I cringe whenever I look at the my compact mirror. As the powder is a shade lighter that my current skin tone, I look ashy :(

It is just wonderful that I was already in the store on Friday, Saturday and again on Sunday and it slipped my mind all three mall trips!

As much as it bothers me, laziness took over today that I did not make any attempt to go to the store.

We'll see how I feel about going tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...