Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Song

What is your favorite Christmas song?

I thought long and hard till I realised what mine is. It did not come instinctively, but since it is the only Christmas song that I play regardless of month, and also the only Christmas song in my iPod, it was the clear winner.

All I Want for Christmas is You :)

------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I suddenly remembered a Christmas Song today. It was never too popular, and I forget how I got around knowing about it, but I recall it from high school. I think someone had a mixed tape.

New Snow by Flim and the BB's.

2 comments:

Rhea said...

That's my favorite song too! Never fails to put me in a good mood kahit na hindi pa christmas hehe

tracy gomez said...

Love actually :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...