Thursday, July 22, 2010

surprise

I seem to be surprising myself a lot lately.

And it isn't about my appetite. But maybe I would write a bit more about that. For the past month I have been eating as though it is the last day to eat. I was telling my friend that maybe we should try not to binge. On the same breath, we made dinner plans for tomorrow.

I read somewhere that if you pig out for everyday for two whole weeks, it is not until the 14th day that you feel the bulge. If that is true, then it had been another two weeks since I have felt the weight yet there seems to be no alarms ringing. I should be worried.

----------------------

The game is on this Saturday. I can imagine all my friends frenzied.

It had been years since I last watched a game live. There was a time (that seems to be from another lifetime now!) when I saw all the games.

I was excited to receive an invitation to watch it in someone's living room. The next best thing to watching it in out in a sports bar :)

I don't think I'd be wearing green, but I anticipate doing the spelling (and adding those two letters in the end for laughs).

----------------------

I keep looking at all the stuff that I have and trying to figure out what to do with almost everything. In you have been in the same place for four years, you don't realise that you have accumulate so much stuff. And it is only when you are about to move that you are overwhelmed by the volume.

----------------------

I know I was supposed to write about why I seem to be surprising myself a lot lately. However, I find that I'd rather nap right now--to forget about my tummy ache.

1 comment:

Nubian said...

Being on Weight Watchers I have learned that the more you eat, the more weight you lose. Or you just have one of those metabolisms that I envy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...