Wednesday, July 7, 2010

letters to juliet

I saw the movie today, I must say that Gael Garcia Bernal was spot on. The grandma and Amanda Seyfried were well into the characters as well.

I wish I could say the same for the actor who played Charlie...somehow, I just found him lacking.

--------------------

The movie for me is forgettable. I'm not saying it sucked, it didn't.

And not without moments.

--------------------

I thought there were scenes that were just all too familiar--that I wish weren't. That I hope aren't familiar to a lot of people.

Those scenes are not to difficult to recognise.

Those scenes somewhat reminded me to remind myself of an old lesson.

I hope that if for some unfortunate reason, I find myself in a similar situation I should think twice (or thrice) before saying "Oh, that's okay".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...