Friday, July 16, 2010

i hate you honey

I had my McDonald's fix today and while at it, I got the honey chipotle shaker fries.

I hated it.

Well, it tasted unhealthy, which means it tasted good--but one thing I hate about it is that the powder was too fine!

I ended up taking in a whiff of it, it felt like I was going to be sick.

After I have recovered and finished everything (yes shaker fries and all) and put the empty mcflurry cup away. I looked around to see that most of the people opening the packets end up coughing a bit.

Try it! Instant wheezing guaranteed!

2 comments:

Nubian said...

They do not sound great at all, maybe I am just biased, I do not like McDonald's at all.

tracy gomez said...

I love Mcdonald's!

But as I got older, I somewhat could not stand eating there more than once a week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...