Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rashes are red

I thought I found my allergen already. I suspected the first time the rashes came out that it was because of the braised pork noodles that I had and when I had the rash recur last Wednesday, when again, I had braised pork noodles for lunch, I knew I had found the culprit.

Only, tonight I am getting the rashes again when I didn't eat the braised pork noodles, I had instead, beef ball noodle for lunch.

As it is not the same type of noodle, I'm pretty sure it is not that.

I wonder what new ingredient is out there lurking, waiting for me to succumb to its evil plan to close out all hawker places in Singapore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rashes are red
Violets are blue
Tracy eatin noodles
how about you?

tracy gomez said...

Rashes are still there, but looking less red than yesterday....Rashes are now pink.

Anonymous said...

don't they cook them all types of noodles in the same tub of boiling water/broth over there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...