Sunday, May 18, 2008

"four" the future

A friend and I headed to the mall to get some last minute items for our trip. I never expected to come home with a new pair of trainers.

(We are heading to the beach, sooooo, I can't make excuses even to myself to pass the trainers as something I would "need" for the trip)

While I do love shoes, I don't have a lot of rubber shoes. I'm neither a professional athlete, nor a rapper, I don't need more than three pairs.

I have one pair for going to the gym, one pair for outdoor running, and one pair of sneakers that I use for "walking" trips.

I honestly think that for someone with my profile, owning three pairs is owning too many.

I would never think I would own four at one time.

This is wrong.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...