Wednesday, May 7, 2008

no sh*t?

I'm not impressed by cheesy lines, I would delete emails containing a list that includes "You complete me", "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" or "I wish I knew how to quit you".

Today, I saw a line in a photoblog that made me feel like an awkward teenager. And trust me, I wasn't an awkward teenager when I was in the awkward-teenager-age.

" 'di naman ako bolero katulad ng ibang tao. Ang totoo'y pag nandyan ka medyo nabubulol pa nga ako."

Weird.

2 comments:

Marie said...

it's like that line from Juno...
Juno MacGuff: No... I mean for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.

tracy gomez said...

hahaha! I like the guy.

I have this thing...nah, I don't have to tell you, I'm sure you know :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...