Tuesday, May 6, 2008

...but it really don't matter...

I missed Step Up 2 in the cinemas and I'm still blaming Cindy about it. I'm not really into dancing, in fact I don't dance, but I like to watch people dance. At clubs I am usually seen with a drink at hand while I look at interesting dancers. Once upon a time, it would be that my other hand held a cigarette.

Now that I have been singing Killa in my mind for weeks, I blame Cindy more. I swear, if she isn't leaving tonight for a three week vacation, I would have my hands around her neck in an attempt to strangle her. Given the situation though, I can't help think that I'm going miss her.

Okay. Cinds, just because I have a tender heart, I'd let you off the hook this time. I forgive you.

Hahaha.

(I hate myself for wanting to point this out, but the thing is it really don't matter is a line from Killa. I feel so much better now)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...