Saturday, May 17, 2008

being rash

I think I need a straight-jacket.

I have rashes all over and it is not very easy resisting the urge to scratch. I have no idea what I am allergic to as I haven't had anything unusual, nor am I under a ton of stress.

The doctor has prescribe two different creams the last four days, but it seems as though these aren't the ones to solve the problem, if only, my rashes are getting worse.

Tomorrow, I will go to the doctor again. I think I am in need of stronger medication.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be the Timtam?

tracy gomez said...

Hahaha. You made my day.

But you know...come to think of it, the symptoms showed the day after. You might me saving my life here.

Thanks! ;)

Unknown said...

hey, i started getting rashes from eating too much chicken. i tried avoiding it for two weeks, it lessened. maybe it might work? hehe :D

tracy gomez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracy gomez said...

I went to the doctor and he issued me some oral meds and topical cream. My skin condition has improved and I no longer feel the need to scratch perpetually. I am hopeful that everything will clear up very soon.

I haven't really figured out what I am allergic to. I hope it is environmental rather than something I ate. I'd hate to give up eating ANY specific food.

Good luck to us. I hope we are both healed in no time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...