Monday, May 19, 2008

i FOURgive myself

I am still not convinced that I made the right decision getting those trainers. I did use it when I went to the gym today and I must admit that while it didn't enhance my performance, it did enhance my ensemble. This should have made it worth it, but somehow, I am still not too sure.

Despite constant reassurance from my friend that it is "super nice", I remain feeling...off.

I feel like a reckless lover, unsure if she made the right decision. While there is great excitement and satisfaction in acting in haste; more often than not, it brings greater anxiety and guilt.

It's too late. There is nothing I can do. I know it would be best to accept the consequences of my decision and deal with the fact that as a result of my wrong doing, I now have more rubber shoes than I need.

I'll charge this one to experience.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...