Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Don't overanalyze, it's just a crush

I had been trying to eliminate midnight snacks from my diet. And I'm not sure if I should be proud to say that I have slipped twice. No worries, I didn't start three days ago, I started roughly a month ago.

I decided to take control, at least take SOME control over my body. It sometimes seems that my stomach is the boss of me.

My first slip involved Lay's potato chips and um-hmmm, coke light. It happened two weeks after day one.

My second slip was last night. I ate a piece of Crush Timtam and um-hmm, a slice of Laughing Cow low fat cheese.

I think it was the text in the Timtam package that got me. It said "The crush that is sure to end in love". Irresistible right?

Now that the damage has been done, I can't help but think that maybe I should write Arnott's to say that "The crush that is sure to end in love handles" is more appropriate.

Just maybe, if they implement the new slogan, I will be able to save snackers from doing something stupid in their moments of weakness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...