Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cyclist?

Fun, fun, fun, fun day!

I was with my good friends today. We went cycling, ate laksa at one of the featured establishments at Macan Places Lost and Found, talked, walked, talked, had desserts, talked, made plans to go cycling again next weekend and went home.

My bottom and legs hurt like hell, but I don't give crap about it.

I can't wait till next weekend.

-0O0-
It is funny that a few days ago, I saw an MTV feature about the greatest combacks and on the list was Lance Armstrong.
-0O0-

I know of someone who is very much frustrated by the fact that he can't put on speed by stepping on the pedal until his knees are no longer bent, this is done by raising you bottom from the seat, as if you are standing up and bent to hold the handle bars. I can almost hear him now "Hassle, hindi ako talaga makatayong nagpepedal".

-0O0-
When I was 11, I took matters into my own hands. I bought a can of silver gray paint and painted my bike. Not nearly halfway through the project, I ended up also painting our garage floor. My Dad pretty much took over the project at that point, it included lining the floor with newspaper, sanding off the old paint and talking out the wheels and the other parts of the bike that shouldn't be painted.
-0O0-
My first bicycle was a BMX. It was a birthday gift from my parents. Funny, I don't remember ever asking for a bike.
-0O0-
Wouldn't it be nice if you could just take off work on your bike with a basket, full of divine food on perfect weathered afternoons to go on a picnic with THE one?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...