Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sell Out

I admit it, I am a sell out! I decided to do the 10-things-I-want-to-tell-other-people-without-revealing-to-whom-I-want-to-relay-the-message-to entry. So, here it goes.


  1. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I hope by now, you understand why I went cold turkey the way I did, I thought it would make it easier for you.
  2. You deserve more.
  3. Nobody asks for it. Clearly, your actions do not cause the episodes.
  4. You need help. Please see someone, talk to someone. It is long over due, but it is not too late.
  5. Any moment you are ready to look me in the eye and acknowledge that indicent, I'm ready to look right back at you.
  6. Thank you. I am a better, happier and more positive person because of you. Days would be perfect if only each one could start and end with you.
  7. I'm so glad I met you and it is such a blessing to stumble into a bus and be confronted with the beginning of a friendship. It is funny how she brought us together. Singapore is a happier place because you are here.
  8. I miss hanging out with you. Friday nights are so different without you. I miss talking about our week over kurant 7s. I'll see you when I come home. (BFF!)
  9. You inspire me. I love you so much. I want to be there for you always. I'm sorry that I can't be with you and your family as much as I want to be, but know that you are constantly in my thoughts. Thanks for taking care of me all these years. I am very lucky to have you in my life.
  10. Thanks for giving me a home. I always look forward to spending time with you. This is wonderful, the way it was intended to be.
  11. I hope at one point, I get to see you again, to thank you. You played a major role in my younger years, you always cheered me on, you went to swimming competitions with me, you brought me to my piano lessons, you made me feel that I could do anything if only I set my mind to it. I know you had your reasons. It is a tragedy that you were forced to that decision.

I intended to write only ten, but there was just one more message that I had to put in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...