Thursday, December 21, 2006

A most definitely better 2007

The nicest girl in Citi sent me this a few weeks--maybe months back. I forget. These are lines from the bad boy Russell Crowe's movie, A Good Year. I haven't seen the movie, but based on the trailer I saw it was about an overworked thirty-something guy who inherits a vineyard. He comes to Provence to check the place out and have it accessed for its resale value, as clearly, it does not fit his lifestyle, so he is selling. He meets someone. I guess the next part is where he realizes what really matters and mulls over on whether he should stay or go back to his life.

I didn't comment then, I refuse to comment now. Read on and go figure.

she: do you know the reason why i spent the night with you? it's because once you have done what you came here to do, you will not return. for as there can be no future, there is safety in that.

he: well, there is absolutely no stopping us from sitting in cafe in Notting Hill. London definitely needs a decent bistro.

she: how typical ... to assume that i live in Provence because i have no choice.

he: this place doesn't suit my life.

she: no, it's your life that doesn't suit this place.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...