Thursday, December 21, 2006

Enumeration

My desk in the office is chaotic. The mess might actually be enough to get me fired for not practicing 4S. I am surprised I am able to work at all. Below is a list of the things on my desk.

100% Natural Granola – 5g Fiber per serving

Japanese Wheat Crackers – I can’t read anything else from the box except that crackers expire on September 16, 2007.

EspaƱa shot glass from some business trip.

Tea Leaves from Shanghai – again, I do not understand anything in the label and just trusted that my polite Xie Xie was enough for Crystal to retract the package, had it been anything but good.

Pure natural Honey – I heard from somewhere that if you spill pure natural honey, ants wouldn’t come to party in it, not that I'd care to verify that.

2006 desk calendar – I need to pay my Social Security Dues next week!

A cupful of chopsticks

Winnie the Pooh mug with matching cover from Lanie and Dave last Christmas

Picture of me holding my niece, Arya. I think she was 5 months old when this was taken.

Small water gun in the guise of a cute elephant, not sure why I keep it here. It is something from a fun date.

Small stuffed monkey wearing a scarf, a gift I received yesterday. Pretty cute, it is just a bonus that I was born on the year of the monkey too. Yey!

Picture of Viktor Krum wearing a not-tight-enough shirt. The caption reads ‘Viktor Krum is the Durmstrang Institute champion competing in the Triwizard Tournament taking place at Hogwards’, they should have written ‘Viktor Krum’s best moves are not in the Quidditch Field’ because it sure looks that way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...