Monday, May 14, 2012

fab at forty

A good friend turned forty and a set of very thoughtful loved ones arranged a surprise birthday party for her.

I wish I could say that I was part of the team, but truly, apart from physical cut-and-past action and a little layout work, I was good as any other random visitor.

You won't imagine the intricacies of birthday wishes documentation, wall decorations and faux helium balloon arrangement! And let us not forget about logistics and the spread.

Needless to say it was a success :)

I was telling the person I'm with that while I was not the celebrant, I was overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of the people who surround the birthday girl.

---

It was a very touching gathering and I can't help but feel grateful to be part of something beautiful :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...