Sunday, May 20, 2012

butterscotch

On a roll here...

Despite my fever, I pre-heated, mixed, lined, poked and cut.

I sampled too!

It was nostalgic. I was suddenly reminded of summer breaks and car pooling.

I am very excited for the person I'm with to give it a go seeing how much he loved the carrot cake.

---

I did tell my best friend that I baked some and I was just too happy to receive as sms from her that said "Wow.  My favorite butterscotch--reminds me of high school".

I may be able to get some to her on Tuesday.

---

Yesterday, I bought cupcake bakeware planning to make red velvet ones next week.

I don't think the person I'm with had made up his mind if it's love or hate for red velvet, and I am hoping to sway him to loving it. So, I decided that I'd play with the recipe and add dark chocolate chips--a touch that he'd definitely welcome.

Can hardly wait for the next baking session.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Recipe for butterscotch please! Unless you can send me some :)

tracy gomez said...

I need to type it up! Grrrrr.

I'll do that though :)

tracy gomez said...

Oh, and by the way, the person I'm with ate three at one go--twice today :)

I'd definitely be baking more.

Marie said...

I'm not surprised :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...