Wednesday, May 23, 2012

double (trouble)

 Today I baked again!  In line with my Tuesday, I decided that my Wednesday ought to be a bittersweet day too.  What better bitterness than dark chocolate chips.

Double chocolate cookies.

I tried out an altered white choco chip cookie recipe for two reasons.  One obviously, is because of the theme.  The other?  Well, both the person I'm with and my bestfriend don't like white chocolate.  They are after all, my most valued customers.

Admittedly, the cookie dough looked kind of funny, but when they came out of the oven... ugly duckling.

I was happier even after I took a bite of the oddest shaped cookie.  I knew.

The hand mixing and supplies lugging were in vain. 
 As I had a second batch, I decided to pop some chips on top of the dough drops just to add dimension if you like on the boring (but beautiful) brown :)
I honestly think I love the first batch more, only because they taste better than they look.  There is no element of surprise on the second batch.  These cookies, don't have game.

Cookie naman o! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...