Tuesday, October 18, 2011

oh crab!

Whenever someone comes to visit--whether someone who had been here before or not, I'd take them to any one of the three popular seafood restaurants to eat chilli crab, black (or white) pepper crab and cereal prawn.

I love all three. Really. That every time we go, I find myself quite excited too.

In fact, there would be days when the person I'm with and I would just head out and give into (my) cravings :)

----

Just lately though, something changed.

The last four times that I've been, I didn't feel satisfied. At all. It was like I was going through the motions of having a supposed hearty meal.

Obviously, I get stuffed. But that would be as far as I could say.

In my head, there was no "That was really, really good food!!!", it was more like (shrug) "Errrr, okay.".

----

IT GOT OLD.

It feels exactly like that.

I hope this is just a phase. Though I have a sinking feeling it isn't.

----

A friend is coming on Friday and reservations had been made, only, just the thought of going sort of... well, makes me feel like throwing up.

For real.

----

:(

2 comments:

Nubian said...

Maybe they changed something in the way they prepare the food. If you can take pictures, would love to see what the dishes look like.

Unknown said...

its a phase.. it usually happens. it will pass :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...