Saturday, February 12, 2011

WOOFer sticks

There are always giant tins of biscuits and other baked goodies in our pantry and while it is effortless for me to resist (unless I am desperately hungry) these, the latest addition is proving to be an obstacle to minimising junk food.

Hello wafer sticks.

There are two flavors which are (1) chocolate with vanilla filling...errrr, inner lining? and (2) vanilla with lemon cream. I can't decide which one is better. I would always get an even number of wafer sticks so that I have the same number of chocolate and vanilla. I would even eat them alternately!

Today, I was surprised to see a new addition. Midgets. Wafer stick midgets.

These also came with a different pattern, instead of the spiral marking outside like a candy cane, it has spots. I must say that while these are cuter, I prefer the "original" ones.

I told my colleague that a potential new favorite had been introduced to the mix. When I showed her, she said Wow, these are so cute. They look like Dalmatian snacks.

WOOF.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...