Monday, February 7, 2011

the cut

I had gone crazy over fruit ninja!

The funny thing is that I'm not really big on games--but, when I like a game, I'd probably play it forever. My all time favorite game is Book Worm, followed by Tetris, Sudoku (does that count?) and recently, Angry Birds.

The funnier thing is that playing Fruit Ninja makes me crave for fruits! I actually feel like eating fruits when I see them falling--sliced.

Before going home from work, I passed by the store and got myself some ultra rare +50 points fruit.SLICED!

4 comments:

Nubian said...

What is fruit ninja and what is the fruit in the picture? I have never seen anything like it.

tracy gomez said...

Fruit Ninja is an iPhone App that is really fun :)

This is a Dragon Fruit, it looks quite exotic, doesn't it? I think you'd be fascinated to see how the uncut fruit looks like as well as the cactus flower produces it.

I like the ones that type that has red flesh with even redder skin, but it isn't the easiest to get those.

Unknown said...

i'm not done with angry birds yet so i don't wanna get addicted with another game haha! not a big fan of dragon fruit. i tried once, twice.. but still doesn't appeal to me :/

Nubian said...

I will have to find Dragon fruit to try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...