Tuesday, February 1, 2011

acid rain

I hate how yoga class turned out today :(

On the fifth pose, I started to feel my stomach becoming acidic. And on the sixth, I knew I couldn't go on.

I laid down to wait out the class until it reached the lying poses.

While I went up and beyond during on the lying poses, at the end of the class, it felt lacking.

I can't figure out what was up today. The yoga teacher always says that our bodies are different everyday and if your body tells you to back up a bit, that is what you have to do. And I did. Back up.

I am somewhat disappointed that I didn't do much during the class. The person I was with said that I shouldn't be too hard on myself. I know he is right...but sometimes, admittedly, I could be quite stubborn.

---------------------

And as if the weather was sympathising with me, on the way home it started to rain--hard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, we can't be 100% every day. That'd be too boring. Think of this bout of "lacking" as a way for you to appreciate things more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...