Saturday, November 20, 2010

sapphire

I took a recent trip to the beach. For me, each beach trip usually means something. Nothing too dramatic--well, there would be exceptions. But I find, that for every beach trip (or trip for that matter), there never fails to be something that stands out to me, whether I visiting for the first time of 10th time.This time, I just can't stop beaming when I remember the water. WaterS. Some places it is sapphire, some places it is aquamarine, like a pool, at certain spots it is quite green like a pale emerald. I know I am quoting stones here, but those are the exact colours!

Seriously.I somehow feel like prick posting water swatches, and and incomplete set at that too. While there are more photos that feature the other colors, or at least the view that came with the water, I thought I'd post just these for emphasis.

Okay, maybe I'll post one photo to put the water colours in context ;)The change in color is not always this dramatic though. It usually changers per spot rather than this way in a seemingly dip dye pattern even.

I remember saying at one point, and this was before I had drank anything! I said Is it only me, but does the sun's reflection on the water also looks like thousands of diamonds to you?

The answer that I got was Something like that--said the one who had had two beers.

I think I like in sapphire best--in this location at least. Not because it is incidentally the name of my best high school year section, but because it seems most inviting.

When I look at the thumbnail view of my album, I can't help but think, this is so blue!

I love the next photo. I was surprised that it looked as blue as it did in real life. As if it is the place where the blue men lived.I thought this was a perfect end of day (three) photo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...