Saturday, April 17, 2010

again and again, over and over

My day started with a deep cough that caused me to wake up.

I got up, checked the time, took meds and went back to sleep.

I was awoken by a phone call. I took it and then went back to sleep.

My alarm went off. I snoozed and went back to sleep.

My alarm went off--again. I turned it off intuitively, got up and took a bath.

I dressed up.

I contemplated on making a nutella sandwich for breakfast.

I checked my emails and felt the urge to reply to more urgent ones--even if these are due later in the afternoon.

I made the nutella sandwich and put it in my bag.

I checked my emails--again. And covered some of the things I knew on top of my head that I needed to do today.

I contemplated on getting my umbrella from the washing area. Decided against it.

I went down. And realised I needed an umbrella.

I contemplated on getting my umbrella. I went back to get it.

I went down and headed to my bus stop.

=====================================================================================

I would write more just so I have a blog entry that could help insomniacs out a bit, but I am getting sleepy myself.

=====================================================================================

I swear I am never one to not be ready waaay ahead of time.

In fact since I could remember, there were only three occasions wherein I had to go back to the house because I forgot something.

(1) today <-- not sure if this would count as I didn't actually forget it. But since having only two items in a list seems odd to me. Fine.

(2) the day I left my laptop at home

(3) that time we had a barbecue party and planned to head to the concert after the small get together

=====================================================================================

Hmmmmm. No pattern. Like a lot of things ;-)

3 comments:

Steven said...

First off what's a nutella sandwhich? And second, it doesn't seem as if keeping an umbrella is very good idea for you. The umbrella is only holding you back from from being on time and preventing you from enjoying the beauty of catching a cold from the rain.

tracy gomez said...

Nutella is a proper noun, it is what the hazelnut spread of the ferrero company is called you should try it sometime. I find it good too eat by itself too--yes, with a spoon.

I would have agreed with you on the umbrella bit but I missed two days of work this week due to fever/colds. So braving the rain may not be a good idea--especially now as I am travelling next week.

Steven said...

I apologize I was being sarcastic about the umbrella, you should most definitely use it when it is raining...especially if your not feeling well. And I hope you feel better, a cold can be a pain in the butt.
I read a little about your nutella and it's comparable to a peanut butter sandwhich.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...