Saturday, April 19, 2008

Track Pants Thursday

Last Thursday, I wore track pants at work.

Until now, I can't quite figure out how I was able to get over such a traumatic situation--without therapy.

It was raining very hard when I left the house for work. As my slacks slightly touched the ground, it little by little absorbed rain water until eventually, it was drenched all the way to the thigh area. Luckily (there is irony there), I brought gym clothes with me. As soon as I got to the office I changed pants. I tried to dry my pants out using the hand dryer but it took too much time. I thought that maybe it would get dry by itself. I was wrong. I ended up wearing track pants the whole day.

I hope there is something good other than my not catching a cold to end this entry, there isn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...