Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reminiscence of STUPID GIRL

I was free the whole of Sunday so I decided to head to the salon to get a haircut. I was feeling pretty good about it when I left the place.

As expected, my feelings changed after I washed my hair. As I do not blow my hair dry (I never owned a hairdryer which is only fitting as I don't know any other way to use it but as a weapon for Totally Spies role playing), I knew then what was in store for me the next few weeks.

I told HIM how I felt and he said that he is sure that I looked great and that I ALWAYS say that I don't like my haircut.

It has been two days and I suddenly realized that my haircut is super cool--if I was living in the nineties, when Shirley Manson (and her haircut) was hot and my (then) Motorola MicroTac was, the phone to have.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

im thinking ur new haircut looks good on u =)

Anonymous said...

picture please :-)

tracy gomez said...

I promise to post a picture once there is a photo op, alright? I feel weird taking self portraits hahaha ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...