Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Kick off

I was meeting a friend for dinner, since I had some time before our reservation, I looked around the shops at a nearby mall.

I've been to the shops that are of interest to me the other day so I was pretty sure that there is nothing in particular that I wanted to get.

Just to kill time, I revisited the stores.

I looked around and surprisingly, I found a top that I liked. It was also a bonus that it was marked as 50% off. When I got to the counter, the saleslady was very apologetic, she said that the top was marked wrong, it was not on 50% off, it was in fact, 70% off.

It looks like 2008 would be a splendid year.

2 comments:

COCO said...

Don't you just LOOOVE when that happens!!!

It happened to me once,

I was going to buy my prom dress at Lord N Taylors and I only had $300 to spend on it. I picked one out, that I really liked I think it was like $250 somthing and when I went to the checkout that cashier said, "your total is $24.95"

I will never forget...My jaw opened and I asked her if she was correct...she said yes....

So my prom dress was the cheapest thing I got for my prom!

tracy gomez said...

It is a wonderful world ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...