Sunday, January 27, 2008

about me

I suddenly feel the need to write an "about me", I realize that such is something that changes through time. It is the start of a new year for me and most people and pretty soon, so will it be for the Chinese and so, it is fitting to write one.

I don't read romance novels, but I'd gladly see the movies.
I hardly read chic lit, but I enjoy the movie version.
I like to read fantasy books and I eagerly wait for the movies made off them.
I love Haruki Murakami and I hope they never turn any of his books into a movie.

I love nice shoes, but don't care much for bags.
I am all for good food, but I enjoy hawker places.
I like going out, but welcome spending time at home.
I have fun hanging out with friends, but look forward to my alone time.

I go for the nice guy--always have, but I'm not too happy around push-overs.
I've always thought that I was a cynic, but HE thinks I'm actually romantic.
I'm not the expert on relationships, but friends tend to come to me to talk.
I'm a realist, but I like to see the best in everything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...