Friday, January 4, 2008

I "vietnamese resto" you

I had been eating at the same vietnamese resto for the past three Friday, and each time, I go back to the office with a headache.

The cause?

maybe because the staff couldn't understand half of what I'm saying...

or because it is damn noisy...

or because the fan keeps on blowing my hair to my face...

or because of the metal drain of the very potent vietnamese coffee that is an accident waiting to happen...

or because I always overeat...

(oh my! the doctor was right on target!)

Whatever reason, I find that I don't mind eating there again and again because the food is good. It is as if I'm a willing victim in a sadistic relationship. And I know of a few people who would actually say that it is not so much unlike love.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just curious, what's d name of d resto and where is it located?

tracy gomez said...

It is near boat quay, no worries, I'll send you the details :)

Unknown said...

yey thanks! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...