Saturday, July 7, 2007

Quintessentially Charming

Almost two years ago, I met one of my favorite writers, Neil Gaiman. I recall up to this day how truly wonderful it was to finally see him. I might actually have fallen in love at that point, I was just so smitten by him that I started babbling like a teenager.

He was promoting a movie at that time, Mirror Mask. I promised myself I would watch it.

I missed it in the cinemas. Cinema, actually. It was shown, one night only at Great World City, on a day that I was out of Singapore.

Today, July 7, 2007 is a very special day. Not only because the date is 07-07-07 and that I am a potential toto winner but also because I finally saw the movie.

It was, quintessentially, charming.

Oh my! As I was checking the dates, I realized that I actually met him exactly two years ago today! What are the odds love?

http://tracygomez.blogs.friendster.com/metrics_tracker/2005/07/i_have_a_valent.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...