Saturday, July 14, 2007

Curl Up and Dye

I was with friends at Clarke Quay having coffee. Mina, Pat and I were explaining to Pat's friend that in the Philippines, we have McSpaghetti in our McDonald's and that it even came in a meal with fried chicken and rice. We then talked about a spoof carinderia called Mang Donald's. Almost instantaneously we were reminded of this once well-circulated email listing funny establishment names.

There were Sips Ahoy (Drinks booth), McDough (Pastry Store), Curl Up and Dye (beauty parlor), Conan the Barber Shop (obviously, a barber shop) and my personal favorite, Petal Attraction (flower shop).

There are times when you remember old jokes and just laugh yourself silly.

These times, priceless.
(I'm thinking, it would be really funny too if someone called a cafe, PASSION CAFE, but maybe, that's just me)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...