Monday, July 2, 2007

More than meets the eye...


I remember when I was still in the university, there was a group of kids who had Decepticon stickers stuck on their cars. For some reason I ended up having a sticker myself, someone gave it to me; it was one of those a-friend-of-a-friend-is-into-something-so-come-join-the-fun things.
Of course I didn't stick in on the car I use, I instead stuck it on my planner. (I am a non-comformist that way :p )
It was a conversational piece a number of times, I'm not too sure if that was to my advantage though.
A few months later, I started seeing cars with Autobot stickers.
This was fitting, of course the Autobots had to exist! Otherwise, it is like yin without yan. Or... Larry and Curly without Moe. Right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...