Friday, May 4, 2007

Any Day Now

You. Yes, you. You know who you are. It is pretty obvious.

You wouldn't probably realize that this is for you, and about you.

(I guess I'd have to tell YOU that this is about you, so you'd get it.)

I hope you start writing in your blog, because I'm interested in what you have to say.

I hope you understand the point I was making this morning.

I hope you stop selling yourself short.

I hope you realize that you could be both the leading lady and the best friend.

I hope you tell me why the sudden interest in alcohol.

I hope you get the guy.

I hope you won't be wrecked, in case you don't.

I hope you realize your worth.

I hope you are happy and content. Your life is great!

I hope you are not waiting for "any day now", to start living.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...