Thursday, May 10, 2007

BAs & TAs: What Do You Mean?

Here are two events that happened this week, almost simultaneously in two different banks' technology arm in Singapore. Though the dialogue might not be 100% accurate, the presented conversations are deeply rooted in actual events.

For the non-IT folks, BA stands for Business Analyst and TA stands for Technical Architect/Analyst.

Event 1
BA (girl) : I'm thinking of going to MOS. Maybe you want to go... are you free this weekend?
TA (boy): Thanks, but I've made plans.

Event 2
TA (boy): Have you seen Spiderman?
BA (girl) : I've seen the movie but the other girls haven't, maybe you could go and watch with them.
TA (boy): I'm asking YOU. Another movie? Friday? This weekend?
BA (girl) : I already saw the movie.
TA (boy): Soooooooo?
BA (girl) : No.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...