Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sick Speller

This morning I was asked by my travel agent to spell out equatorial--I had to think about it! And it is not even part of the Spelling Demons.

I suck at spelling. I know that at this age it is odd that I have not memorized the rules yet. To spell check, I would look at the word and decide if it looks correct, if it doesn't then I would try other variations, until I find the one that looks right.

spaghetti. fuschia. Missisipi. Czechoslovakia. misspelled. accommodate. conscientious. drunkenness. I am getting better at spelling. daiquiri. consensus. embarassment. I am beginning to love spelling. exhilirate. mischievous. dog. cat. apple. wonderful.

(I know drunkenness looks wrong, but it is actually spelled with 2 Ns)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...