Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dating Coach

I was running through the channels when I came across The May Lee Show, I was sleepy at this point so I didn't get much of what was being talked about. However I remember saying to myself "that is so odd". What was so odd? A professional Dating Coach was talking about how beneficial her role is to the lives of the successful, self-sufficient, confident women of today. This makes you think, if you are all that, what do you need a dating coach for? She says she helps these women improve self-awareness. Blah blah blah.

I could just imagine what tips she would give her players.

1. Be your other self.
2. Use your salad fork to play with your salad.
3. Make yourself throw up before a date, this would give you a flat tummy.
4. Get yourself drunk, so you have an excuse for being an impudent flirt. This is real cute.
5. Skip work so you could have ample time to prepare for your date.
6. Line your teeth with petroleum jelly.
7. Repeat item 6.
8. ALWAYS agree to what he says.
9. INSIST that women should be banned from driving.
10. Tell him you have too many shoes. He will think you are special.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...