Thursday, May 10, 2007

Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

I am not sure if it was the last book Sidney Sheldon had written, but this is the first book by him that I read after a very long time. As he passed away a few weeks back, I was suddenly reminded of him. I picked up a copy of Are You Afraid Of The Dark?, hoping that it would be fantastic.

Now that I have finished it, I am quite sad. It was just okay. I can even say that it was both boring and predictable. It was as if it was written by someone else, given Sidney Sheldon's concept.

I would want to re-read his other books, as maybe he hasn't changed--that it was me who changed. Maybe I was young then and easily impressed. This entry is beginning to sound like I am talking about an old flame.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...