Saturday, February 10, 2007

Whizkid

I am stuck at home watching tv instead of running because of my 4-inch-heels that I was wearing whole day and pretty much most of the night yesterday. No further explanation necessary.

Incidently, I got to watch the transformation of this class nerd to a B-boy. I was not aware what that meant, but it was later cleared that it was a slang for Break Dance Boy. I might be getting old as I no longer know of BASIC slang.

I pretty much enjoyed the whole segment, the best part was when the announcer was introducing the contestants, Jason Yu's nicname was, Whizkid, he even had a giant belt buckle that said so! He did seem more confident after the whole thing, he by the way, won second place in The Ultimate B-Boy Contest, but I must say that me looked so much better before his makeover--with hair that is only one color.

Sorry if I am all alone in this, but unless it is the salt-and-pepper brought about by old age, men should have a headfull of hair that is only one color--their natural hair color.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...