Wednesday, February 28, 2007

10 Things I Hate About Posh



  1. 1. She always has a stash of candy on her desk, ready for the taking.

2. She has a kick-ass camera that she always shared unselfishly. (I even refer to it as MY camera)

3. She always lends me DVDs.

4. She would send a SMS to ask if I want anything for miryenda.

5. She is the best roomate one could have in KL (perhaps anywhere) as she insists that you use the bathroom first. (Yey! Dry tiles!)

6. She would make a photo show of your outing and insist that it is "nothing".

7. She laughs at my lame jokes.

8. She would buy you ninja stars when she goes to Japan because she knows you like them so much.

9. She would give you her external hard drive cord if yours gets broken.

10. She listens and honestly tells you when your jeans get too tight.

I am going to miss seeing Posh everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...