Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ants Marching

I could just go on and on about this dress. I like it so much. First off, it is in my favorite color, exciting white, it is cotton so it is very easy to sew and comfortable to wear. The print is very subtle too, it doesn't distract you from noticing the details of the dress. Plus it is not intrusive to me visually (Roch, I understand that we are different, I respect that, it doesn't make me want to see you less).
The print on the fabric is so cute. I like the fact that at first glance it just seems as though there are small hints of color here and there, but if you look closely--ants! Orange, blue, gray and brown ones! (Someone seems sweet. Hahahahaha.)
I put in one pocket to balance my favorite part of the dress which is featured in the next photo.
The strap! I am so excited about the strap. I was able to get some D-rings yesterday and I couldn't wait to make something. If you should know, I got home around 1AM, took a shower, fixed up, started sewing and ended up sleeping past 5AM. That is excited for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...