Sunday, March 10, 2013

starts, stops, grapes and raisins

I think that maybe since I hit twenty-five, I had started and stopped using eye cream a number of times. Needless to say, I probably didn't do as good a job as my best friend utilising technology to prolong youth.

I am not proud of my eye cream track record.

---

It is perhaps, time (again) to start using eye cream.  A few days ago, I purchased a drugstore brand eye cream that I heard a friend was using.  As her eyes look okay to me, I thought why not? maybe this works.  

I had now been using it morning and night since I got it and well, I really can't tell if it is doing anything.  I sure feel better knowing I am investing in the future of the skin around my eyes.  Not sure it it is worth the time and effort, but it makes for sleeping better at night knowing I'm doing something.

---

I also bought Anti Wrinkle Night Cream.  

This is a leap for me, considering I'm a wash-and-moisturise-kind-of-girl.  HUGE.

For this product though, I could say that I felt my skin was softer when I woke up!   :)

I am a bit concerned though because the cream is very rich.  I once tried a rich sunblock (BB Cream-esque) and it broke me out, I think my skin loves all things light.

It may be that I have a better chance with this product, I hope it continues working.

---

Even better if I'd follow through with the new routine.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

luck! ako naman i change some of my usual routine to night time instead of daytime. contemplating also on getting anti-wrinkles cream.. can you share your brand? :)

tracy gomez said...

It has been just a little over two weeks that I had changed my routine, not sure if anything had changed! Will send a message at whatsapp :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...