Sunday, September 11, 2011

invisible

Today, I'd write about invisibility.I know a good man who would always joke that he is invisible, I think he does it only because he likes the song. In reality, he probably knows that he is seen, maybe not by as much as one would see someone flashy, but those who see him recognises such marvel.I took the first photos not knowing what was there.

When it dawned on me what was there... I realised how lucky I am to have made the discovery ;)

---

It is amazing how translucent and seemingly colorless the dragonfly is--for me, that is what makes it outstanding.

---

It seems odd to some people how I decide on things, or how I choose to see things. I think that I may sometimes--maybe often, take the expression "live simply" quite literally.

---

In this context, I may be taking SIMPLE and BASIC as synonyms.

I'd be one who would pick a white shirt from a pile of clothes. I think there is no better drink than water. Vanilla ice cream is quite, the bomb. Sugar and milk kill the tea. Salt is the only thing that a steak needs.

1 comment:

Nubian said...

I have simplified my life so much in the past year living with only what I need. I agree Vanilla ice cream is the bomb, but I do put a splash of milk in my tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...