Thursday, September 15, 2011

brace(let) yourself

Today, I thought I'd wear a couple of bracelets.  I really haven't worn any for a while.

By lunch time, I had regretted doing so as the charm attached to one kept getting in the way.

Luckily, I was not chairing any meeting today.  In fact, it was a blessing that all my meetings were conference calls.  It would have been horribly annoying.

I decided to suck it--meaning, endure the pain.  For some reason, I am not very comfortable taking accessories off, setting them aside and putting them back on after a task.

Like rings.  I wash my hand wearing them.  On days that I do, wear a ring or rings.

My watch.  My watch especially.  It remains around my wrist.  All day.  

So it was settled.  

Bracelets were staying.

----

As I adjusted the troublesome charm, I realised that both bracelets I had on were gifts.  And from the same person too.

The same person who spammed today.

And by spam, I don't mean someone sending an email that I don't care to read.  Instead, someone framed by some malicious email application to make it appear that I was actually receiving a legitimate email from a person known to me.

----

Maybe I should send my regards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...