Sunday, May 29, 2011

Slasher

The genius who cuts my hair in a ways that makes it seems as though I brush more than twice a day and use conditioner regularly, is on indefinite medical leave. It sucks. And not only because I am in need of a haircut, but he has somewhat become part of my life since I've moved here (dating dati pa @rochness) hence, I give a damn that he is unwell.

-----

I was errrr, forced to go to someone else.

I changed my hair quite dramatically too.

Normally, I'd create a new avatar from the South Park app--somehow, they always seem to have the option that matched my current hair perfectly. For real!

The new hair is no exception. This time however, I didn't have to create one. If you see me and the latest episode, you'd know what I mean.

Well, I'm posting anyway.I am still deciding if I like my new hair.

-----

Somebody told me today that like Quin Fabray, no matter what I do to may hair, I still look the same.

Hmmmmmmm.

I'm still deciding what to make of that.

Decided. Nothing.

2 comments:

Nubian said...

I totally sympathize with you.

Unknown said...

*grins*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...