Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Leather <-- the one who "leds"

I love the smell of leather... not sure why or when it started, but I'm hooked.

-----

I recently bought a leather case for a gadget that was a very, very early (and loved) birthday gift. It took a horribly long time and numerous trips to various malls and shops before I picked THE one.

It is funny how the one I got was the first one I actually liked. It could have been the first one I've really looked into too!

As the drama about the selection process had been established, I could now go into the emotional pain and the struggle to resist kicking myself upon realising the damage my carelessness caused.

-----

After using the gadget, I lazily wrapped my earphones around the leather case and slid it right beside my notebook in my already-snug laptop bag. It was left there for a couple of hours.

When I took out the gadget and uncoiled the earphones, I found earphones indentations on the cover of the leather case! :-(

I admit stomping my feet a bit and maybe mouthing one-or-two curse words.

But... we are where we are, I told myself.

Scruffiness adds personality--I needed to console myself.

-----

I didn't touch the gadget all night yesterday. Not intentionally, but maybe I wanted to be "away".

-----

Imagine my surprise--and delight when I took it out this morning and found out that the markings were gone.

The leather "healed" itself.

It's a miracle! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! felt like i was reading a love story :P

tracy gomez said...

But it is a love story! :-p

tinky said...

LOL at the title. and i love the happy ending :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...