Friday, May 27, 2011

maybe you have some advice to give

I really don't see myself as someone sensitive--in fact, I might as well be a log in other people's eyes. Even the eyes closest to me.

I find however that I could be a marshmallow during specific times of the month-- concerning specific things.

Craving.

(Luckily, I don't crave for marshmallows.)

But chips. Three-taste-tofu squares. Butterscotch-with-dried-mangoes. Ginger milk tea. Hazelnut and white chocolate eggs. And CHIPS. Yes. Chips.

In fact that caused the hurt feelings....

JalapeƱo kettle chips.

------

It was not too dramatic to cause anything more than ten minutes of silence and give-take five frowns. But it is enough for me to consider truth in what some girl friends claim, "Women become emotional" during those days.

On second thought, it seems more likely it isn't the hormones but the fact that I'm just a compulsive snacker.

I need help.

1 comment:

Nubian said...

Snack away... what I wouldn't give to be able to snack like you do and have your figure!

My craving at the moon cycle is always a large steak... not a meat eater normally, but once a moon cycle I have to have me some beef!!

Tim's Cascade Jalapeno chips are the best... so hot, but you can't stop eating them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...