Wednesday, March 10, 2010

not uncommon

While (as I always say) I am a creature of habit I would not say that I am obsessive compulsive. Maybe once upon a time, when I was a mainframe programmer, I was with naming my booleans. But generally, I'm not even close.

I however, like habits. And recently I made a new one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two ladies rooms in our floor, and both have a couple of stalls. Unless it is after lunchtime or Friday end of day, you won't have to wait one second to use the toilet. And because of this, each time you go, you have to decide on which room and which stall you'd go to.

To simplify things, I go to the ladies room on the left side and use the leftmost stall. No special reason. Just so I have one less thing to think about.

Of course in the case that it is engaged, I have no problem using whichever one is available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am pretty sure it is not my doing, but on Wednesday a sign was taped on the stall. It read DO NOT USE.

No problem, I used the one beside it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got back to my seat, I overheard two colleagues talking and one girl said the cubicle in the ladies I always go to is out of order, now I have to decide each time which one I should use.

Hmmmmmm. Curious.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...