Sunday, August 16, 2009

UP

It was not at all what I expected. I am not saying I didn't like it, because I very much did. I came in expecting an Ice Age, a Monster's Inc. or at the very least a Toy Story, but it turned out to be a My Girl. Maybe not really a My Girl.

Do I recommend catching the movie? Most definitely. Especially if you could catch the 3D show.

Russel said something that I liked.
'Sometimes, it's the boring stuff I remember the most'.
I'm one of those people. I appreciate boring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

umpisa pa lang, bentang benta na sa kin un short film hahaha! nonstop kakatawa! we were teasing noah as russell, nagagalit sya kasi fat boy daw hahahah!

tracy gomez said...

The movie was entertaining, I think though that this movie is not for kids.

squirrel!! LOL ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...